The “Butterfly Effect” (EARLY ACCESS)
GAME GUIDE / HINTS NOW AVAILABLE WITH PURCHASE!
PERSPECTIVE: The Resistance
GAME TYPE: Fully 3D Point and Click
GENRE: Adventure / Mystery / Puzzle
DIFFICULTY: Intermediate to Advanced
TIME: No Time Limit (Average Completion 60-120 Minutes)
PLAYERS: 1 - 4 Recommended
Play as *CLASSIFIED* and escape this surreal prison in an interactive cinematic experience.
The "Butterfly Effect" is an interactive, 3D Point and Click adventure, which runs natively in an internet browser.
Be sure to grab a pen and paper to take notes or take notes on a digital device!
Players will need to keep track of their inventory.
Recommended System Requirements:
- Desktop or laptop computer
-- 8GB RAM
- Google Chrome Web Browser (get Google Chrome)
Mobile System Requirements:
- Mobile is supported.
-- Mobile platforms have only been tested in landscape and vertical orientations, we recommend playing on a larger screen.
What we tested:
- iPhone XS Max (Chrome Browser)
-- iOS 13.6 and iOS 14.0 Beta 2
- iPhone 11 Pro Max (Chrome Browser)
-- iOS 13.6
- Samsung Galaxy S9 (Chrome Browser)
- iPad 7th Generation (Chrome Browser)
-- iPadOS 13.6 and iPadOS 14.0 Beta 2
- 2011 MacBook Pro i7 (Chrome Browser)
- Custom PC (i7 4790k, 16GB RAM, Chrome Browser)
- An Internet Connect is REQUIRED
- Game runs in your browser
- Data charges may apply
- Game is streamed to your device
- Loading time is affected by internet connection speed
- A VOID.escapeexe.com account is required to play
Q: Can I play with my friends/family remotely?
A: Yes! Only 1 copy of the game is needed. The person who purchased the game will need a screen sharing app, like Discord or Zoom.
Q: How do I play with friends/family in-person?
A: One purchase is required per team. Assign one person to navigating the 3D space and then use your combined smarts to conquer The "Butterfly Effect".
Q: Do I need to buy 1 copy of the game per player?
A: If you want to race each other to the end or if you want to work together and control your own screen. Note: Games will not sync to each other!
Q: Does my game save if I close the browser?
A: No, the game will not save if you close the browser. We recommend grabbing a pen and paper to write down your progress and to take notes!
Game is EARLY ACCESS.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.